Friday, September 20, 2019

INTRODUCING: THE 2ND ANNUAL HARLEM STOOP SALE

Harlem Bespoke:  Saturday, September 21st, 10:00AM to 4:00PM, The 2nd Annual Harlem Stoop Sale, West 127th Street between Lenox and 5th Avenue.  The West 127th Street block association will have their second annual Harlem stoop sale this weekend and everyone is invited.  Make sure to drop by for a day of live music, games, and also meeting the neighbors.  More on the block association website: LINK

HarlemBespoke.com 2019

2 comments:

  1. What a blast! Thank you all! This was not only filled with bargains but a TON of fun! THANK YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bought several things from the stoop sale. The bake goods were great! I got some awesome shoes and clothing’s. I even got vendors to donate to my job which is an adult day care center. Jonathan was favorite of them all. I’ll be back next year to get my high end products from him!

    ReplyDelete