A red brick church building at the intersection of 103rd Street and Lexington might just be a clue into another part of East Harlem's storied cultural pass. In the early 1900's, Harlem's east side was known for its Jewish and Italian white ethnic groups but there apparently was a greek community of some sort that worshipped in the area. Sts. George & Demetrios Greek Orthodox Church at 140 East 103rd Street sits in prime El Barrio today but appears to still retain its heritage. There is not much out there on the building that we could find but the church seems to still be holding services based on one website: LINK.