Friday, August 5, 2011

☞ INTRODUCING: The 2130 ACP Condos

A reader was wondering about the condo development at 127th Street and ACP/7th Avenue and a press release sent out yesterday provides some answers on the status of seemingly stalled new construction. The 7-story building at 2130 Adam Clayton Powell Boulevard now has the moniker of 2130 ACP and "features 46 residences in a mix of studio, one-, two- and three-bedroom homes ranging in size from 533 to 1,508 square feet (many with balconies and large terraces) and in price from $289,000 to $949,000."

Pre-sales at the condo began back in 2008, and upon evaluation the developers suspended sales until construction was complete. Sales resume today along with the opening of two model apartments in this move-in ready development. There has not been much movement on the ACP corridor in the new condo department so maybe this second time around will do the trick.  More details and interior renderings can be found on the condo site: www.2130ACP.com

5 comments:

  1. This project was stalled for a long time

    ReplyDelete
  2. This building is in an ideal location, absolutely ideal. If I wasn't so broke and attached to my present space I think I would consider moving to 2130 ACP.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Greg, how do you figure it's an "absolutely ideal" location? Not being a jerk, but asking because I'm honestly not that familiar with the blocks right around there (I'm further east, and I really don't get past the 2/3 at Lenox and 125 often enough, and if I take the A, I don't get west of Frederick Douglass Blvd that much--normally I walk on a side street if I'm heading towards home). Curious about your thoughts. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. By the way, I'm also broke, Greg. Haha.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well, its so close to all the public transportation for one. Then the banks are a close walk, as well as The Apollo, shopping, several Gyms. It sits in the middle of the restaurant corridors of Lenox Avenue and FDB. The state office building is across the street, the Dempsy theatre around the corner. I think this is a fine spot to live in. Oh and the Aloft Hotel is a short walk away as well as the Magic Johnson Theatre.

    ReplyDelete