Thursday, April 5, 2012

☞ DRINK: New Signs at Harlem Public



The Harlem Tavern down on FDB and 116th Street really became a neighborhood watering hole and we expect the same for West Harlem with the upcoming arrival of the Harlem Public on 149th.  This new establishment that will introduce craft beers to the Hamilton Heights neighborhood is currently in the middle of its gut renovation but signs of progress can be seen as of late.  Renovations have been coming along quickly and the proprietors have made the announcement official by spray painting some signage up in the past week at 3612 Broadway. Folks on the west side should expect a summer opening sometimes in the future. Photos via the Harlem Public Facebook site

6 comments:

  1. Great addition! Can't wait to watch some sports and drink a beer in my own neighborhood!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great !!!! I was just thinking that we need a new place up here on Sugar Hill ! Can't wait for it to open ! Bravo !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah! I just moved down the block! This is good to know. Did you guy profile the cigar bar on 140/Broadway (maybe 141st)?

    ReplyDelete
  4. So thrilled to see things moving forward! Can't wait for the opening!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. As a resident of 149th btw broadway/ams, I can' t wait for this addition to the neightborhood!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I live on 148th Btw B'way and Riverside. I'm a huge sports buff and love me a good beer. Long overdue to the hood. I'm soooo excited!

    ReplyDelete