Thursday, March 20, 2014

EAT: SEASONED VEGAN OPENS IN HARLEM



Seasoned Vegan has now finally opened at the corner of West 113th Street and St. Nicholas Avenue.  The highly anticipated vegan eatery announced on Twitter yesterday that their hours will be Tuesdays-Saturdays, from 11:00AM-3:00PM and 5:00PM-10:00PM.  We walked by last night but could not take any decent photos because of the weather but everything was up and running.  The layout is more like a substantial, modern takeout counter at the back with seating along the windows and not so much a classic sit-down restaurant.   Check out the Seasoned Vegan website for the vegetarian options with some southern flavor: LINK

6 comments:

  1. Congratulations! Very much looking forward to trying this place out. I looked at their website - it's a mother & son team! Nice backstory - food looks yummy and I wish them every success.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to stop by and check it out. One of my favorite dinner places, Zoma, is just down the street too on FDB.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So excited it finally opened!! Ordered delivery last night, tried almost everything on the menu, and was 100% satisfied. I forgot how good this food was.

    ... My husband and I are probably going to order it again tonight. Don't judge us!! :X

    ReplyDelete
  4. Also, worth noting that they are planning to offer a limited menu until their official grand opening in May. All that means to me is that there are different great options to try each day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I miss you guys!! My first time eating vegan food was from you when u were at Mr. Lee bakery!! I will surely be there!! God Bless!!

    ReplyDelete