Tuesday, October 2, 2012

☞ EAT: More at Maison Harlem


The plywood all went down from the front facade of Maison Harlem over on St. Nicholas at 127th and an outdoor seating area has now been revealed.  This new French bistro at 341 St. Nicholas Avenue has been under construction for the past few months with a detailed interior that includes lots of warm woodwork, early century design elements and the requisite subway tiles. If all goes well, it appears that the new eatery should open up within the next couple of months.  Check out Maison Harlem on Facebook for more updates and a closer look at their new interior: LINK

Lower photo courtesy Maison Harlem Facebook

7 comments:

  1. I can see much creativity and attention to detail, looks like worth a visit just for the interior, good job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning and inviting! This isnt really in my part of Harlem but now I must visit. Barawine owners take note!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can not wait! I am living right across at The Balton and I am feeling like this opening will trigger many good things around the block

    ReplyDelete
  4. I also can't wait - I think is going to become of our regular spots. Just wish it would open already!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I also live right across the street. Can't wait to be a regular

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful space! It'll be nice to see some life at that corner - similar to what Cedric Bistro has done to St. Nicholas and West 119th Street.

    ReplyDelete
  7. According to their Facebook page, they plan to open next week. Apparently they got their liquor license a few days ago, and their gas turned on earlier. And on a side note, I met these guys last spring at a community meeting and they seemed to be really nice. I wish them luck!

    ReplyDelete