Tuesday, January 22, 2013

☞ REVIVE: Sugar Hill Children's Museum Rises


The $80.2 million stacked cube design of the Sugar Hill Children's Museum is quickly rising now on 155th Street just east of St. Nicholas Avenue.  This new construction has now been dubbed the Sugar Cube because of its striking geometric layout and the 13-story building will also have 124 units of affordable housing.  Everything appears to be moving quickly now and the entire complex should be ready by early 2014.  More in the Daily News: LINK

1 comment:

  1. Yes, Ulysses

    I have been watching it rise from my window...I just don't want it to block my view of the Bridges ! LOL.
    I DO hope it has a garden on the roof like some of the other buildings downtown do, I would love to see this trend started uptown. In the meantime I keep counting the floors of this new building !

    ReplyDelete