Friday, March 1, 2013

☞ EAT: Boulevard Bistro Opens in March?


A Bespoke reader mentioned they talked to the folks behind Boulevard Bistro at Lenox by the corner of 122nd Street and were told the new eatery will be opened in a couple of weeks.   Number 239 Lenox Avenue is located on a charming corner garden floor level of a landmark brownstone so we expect great things to come from this new arrival.  A public notice for a liquor license was posted up in October and all appears ready to debut in the Mount Morris Park Historic District for early spring 2013.

8 comments:

  1. For me, this is the most anticipated new opening. Really, there isn't too much like it (setting, style, potential for garden seating). Can't wait!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, can't wait for this. Will hopefully bring a bit of foot traffic to that part of Lenox.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Finally, a restaurant that complements the grand architecture of Lenox Avenue, this could be Waverly Place in the West Village.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Finally! I can’t wait to go! I pass through every day with my bike and I wondered when it was going to be opened!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I walked by there this morning. They're now open.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I went this morning for breakfast. Nice simple meal at a great price. Great addition to the neighborhood.

    ReplyDelete