Thursday, June 6, 2013

☞ DRINK: The Grange Opens Tonight


Soft openings are hit or miss but the owner of The Grange just confirmed with us now that tonight's soft opening is a go for the new pub at Amsterdam and 141st Street.  Final touches are still being made as we speak but everything should be in perfect order by 6:30 PM tonight.  As usual, the first week is really just staff training for any new establishment so folks should be patient with service.  Food offerings will arrive later on when the kitchen is up and running so drinks only at this point.  Stay connected with The Grange on Facebook: LINK

3 comments:

  1. I stopped by last night around 7 and the place was already hopping. The drinks were yummy though they were downtown prices for them. The place looks fantastic and I'm looking forward to eating there.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Gwin !

      I was hoping for a early review. I will check it out this weekend.

      Delete
  2. Yes, I was there as well. The drinks were fantastic. I live on 141st, so I'm very excited about this place.

    ReplyDelete