Friday, August 9, 2013

☞ EAT: Seasoned Vegan Should Open Soon

It has been about seven months since signs went up announcing the arrival of Season Vegan on St. Nicholas and now it look like the highly anticipated eatery will open soon.  We walked by this corner of 113th Street and notice more signage at the storefront and a mural artist painting a botanically themed  painting at the entrance.  There's a vinyl looking plastic awning at the entrance that could look a little more refine but the food offering appears to be on a higher level than any vegan restaurant has ever seen uptown.

3 comments:

  1. I can't wait for this to open, though I wished it had happened before I moved--I used to live across the street.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so looking forward to this. We could use a few more Vegan and even Raw Vegan restaurants in Harlem.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I feel like I've been waiting so long!! Can't wait.

    ReplyDelete