Friday, November 5, 2010

☞ EAT: Another Sneak Peek at Red Rooster


All the private parties that are starting to happen have been providing a few lucky guests a look of the interior at the soon to open Red Rooster restaurant but a Harlem Bespoke reader just sent in a snapshot of the recently finished bar at 310 Lenox.  So it seems all the tables that were set up the other night were temporary and the soft furnishings and decorative elements needs to still be set in place for Marcus Samuelsson's game changing Harlem debut.  Notice also that there's a large scale rick rack pattern on the floor matching the bar's sienna colors. Read more about the design of the Red Rooster interior from our past post: LINK.

3 comments:

  1. I love the look of the bar it reminds me instantly of Tanzania, I hope that Red Rooster's prices are not too crazy and that it has staying power. Good luck to them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe it's just the photo ... but it looks to me like the lobby of a condo down on Wall Street - a little cold for my tastes. But, it seems they haven't finished decorating it yet, so hopefully some more furnishings will help.

    ReplyDelete
  3. GreenGirl, I was at an event there last night and must admit it didn't quite have the speakeasy vibe that I had anticipated. There was a downstairs area that I didn't get to see, so not sure if that is going to be a lounge type section. As of now, however, it is certainly lacking in warmth department, but with a few weeks to go, I don't want to be overly critical.

    ReplyDelete