Tuesday, October 11, 2011

☞ READ: New York's Best Chocolate Chip Cookies

The Daily News this week spreads the news that the best chocolate chip cookie in the city can be found in Harlem.  Levain Bakery opened up this past spring on FDB/8th Avenue at 115th Street and brought their freshly baked gargantuan cookies uptown.  Some may balk at the $4 price tag for each one but the size is equivalent to almost 3 regular cookie and can easily be shared between two. Read more on who made the cookie list in the Daily News: LINK

Above photo by Jacob E. Osterhout for the News

1 comment:

  1. Yes! I had a chocolate chocolate chip cookie from there several weeks ago and I have been plotting on getting back to Harlem ever since. I live in Bed-Stuy. I think I will make the trip today...

    ReplyDelete