Friday, May 7, 2021

SHOP: SIGNS UP MAKE MY CAKE 125TH STREET

Harlem Bespoke:  Reports were out last month that Make My Cake would be opening a 125th Street location and now posters are up at the storefront just west of Morningside Avenue.   We walked by the retail space this week and saw workers inside putting up the new posters with the big announcement so expect an opening by summertime.  This shop is actually in quite a high foot traffic part of Harlem and should do quite well when fully up and running.  More on the Make My Cake new edition can be found in our past post: LINK

1 comment:

  1. That's good news. So sorry they had to close their shop on 116th St. I would take my morning walk and enjoy coffee and breakfast roll afterwards. Loved that place. Very relaxing. It made my day. Their variety of cakes and cookies. My! My! Glad to know they're coming back home.

    ReplyDelete